Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
April 14-16, 2000
On April 14, my Dad and I drove to his property on Lake Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. We made the trip to plant trees, this time Austrian Pine and Serbian Spuce, so the land will continue to be declared as forest property instead of residential property so he could save on property taxes.
My Dad's property on Rockford Point (red outlined area).
My Dad's property on Rockford Point with the direction of the following photographs.
1. View of Sun Up Bay.
2. View down Windy Bay. A constant breeze blows over Rockford Point from Windy Bay.
3. View of 16 to 1 Bay and Cave Bay.
4. View of south Coeur D'Alene Lake.
5. View of Powerhorn Bay.
6. View of north Coeur D'Alene Lake and University Point..
7. View of Rockford Bay and cliff side.
8. View up Rockford Point to camper shelter.
9. Camper shelter near top of Rockford Point.
10. View of Rockford Bay and University Point.
11. View of Rockford Bay.
12. View of 16 to 1 Bay.
The trees we planted are the short vertical dark lines. We planted these trees on the field above the road.
Wider view of the trees we planted above the road.
View of the trees we planted below the road.
Well near the property.
Back to Vacations
Back to Kevin E. Olson Home Page